The German scientist Manfred von Ardenne brought the Oxygen therapy to light.
What kind of effects does ozone have on the human body?
- Support of decontamination functions, e.g., in the liver
- Possible improvement of the cellulose exchange including removal amassed
- Possible improvement of the cellulose change including removal of amassed
- Improved admission of oxygen in the fabric, can be helpful by sore healing disturbances
Additional possibilities of the treatment are:
- External ozone-steaming of the skin for improved sore healing
- Ozone water for the throat
- Ozone-charged olive oil for the external use, e.g., if you suffer from nail fungus
- Small autohaemotherapy